These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Diamond Buzz website located at the URL https://diamondbuzz.blog, (including, without limitation, both mobile and desktop versions of our website, (collectively, referred to herein as the “Site”). The Site is owned, operated and controlled by Lilya Khachkavanktsyan IE, VAT 20121505, Mamikonyants 3, suite 107, Yerevan, 0014 Armenia, tel: +37495161016. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the Site.
Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. Your right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately, without any further action by Diamond Buzz, if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Modification, Termination and Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, terminate or update these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice to you, and any such changes to these Terms and Conditions will supersede and replace any previous Terms and Conditions effective immediately upon posting to this page. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions as posted here for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of changes to these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such changes. For the avoidance of doubt, you should discontinue using the Site if you do not agree with any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Licence to Use the Site
We are pleased to grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may only use the Site in the manner in which the Content (as defined below) you access is intended and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and with any and all applicable federal, state, local and international laws, rules and regulations. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content, software, products or services contained with the Site without the express written consent of Diamond Buzz. You may not use the Site or any of its Content to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation active on your own website or in any other form or medium. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions are reserved and retained by Diamond Buzz and/or its Content providers. The licenses granted by Diamond Buzz terminate if you do not comply with these Terms of Service and/or any other Site Terms and Conditions.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notification
Pursuant to 47 USC Section 230 (d) as amended, Diamond Buzz hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available and may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its content, features and functionality, including, without limitation, information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) contained therein are the exclusive property of Diamond Buzz, our licensors or other content suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.
No right, title or interest in or to the Site, any Content or the Marks is transferred to you and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any use of the Site that is not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service may be a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, for purposes of these Terms of Service, “Content” is defined as all information such as the “look and feel” of the Site, data files, graphics, texts, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds and video files on the Site. Diamond Buzz tries to ensure that the Content is accurate and complete. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Diamond Buzz does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Site or the Content will be error-free or that the Site, the Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Diamond Buzz and its suppliers make no warranties about the Content or about results to be obtained from using the Site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. Diamond Buzz reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from the Site at any time and for any reason and such removal may be immediate and without notice. As an express condition to your use of and access to the Site, you acknowledge, agree and confirm that Diamond Buzz is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
From time to time some of the Content may be sponsored or third-party content (“Sponsored Content”) and any such Sponsored Content will be clearly marked as such. When you subscribe to receive Content, you agree to receive Sponsored Content. If you would prefer not to receive such Sponsored Content you should unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you unsubscribe, you will not receive any Content, whether it is Sponsored Content or Diamond Buzz Content.
You may not under any circumstances:
- Copy or print any of the Content, whether licensed by us or otherwise, unless and to the extent, it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on any such Content;
- Reproduce, download, modify, translate, add to, distribute, transmit, publish, perform, display, disclose, archive, upload, broadcast or sell, sublicense, index or exploit any part of the Site or the content thereon in any medium, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, without our prior express written permission;
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection measures either directly or through other means;
- Mirror, frame, screen scrape or deep-link to any aspect of the Site or access any Content through technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us;
- Access the Site via any automated system, including, without limitation, by “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., or take any action that imposes, or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion), an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Knowingly or recklessly upload invalid data or introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware or software agents, whether harmful or not, to the Site, or tamper with, impair, damage, attack, exploit or penetrate the Diamond Buzz system or network, or otherwise attempt to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security of Diamond Buzz or any connected networks, or take any action to impact the proper operation of the Site and any person’s or entity’s use or enjoyment thereof;
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Site, including by hacking into secured or non-public areas of the Site, circumventing any geo-blocking mechanisms or otherwise;
- Use the Site to collect any personally identifiable information or use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes, without our prior express written permission; or
- Attempt to reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or attempt to derive the source code (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site, create any derivative works or materials of any kind using the Content, whether or not you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge, or otherwise build a business utilizing any aspect of the Site.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the listed organizations and are interested in linking to our Website, you must notify us by sending an email at email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URL(s) from which you intend to link to our Website and a list of the URL(s) on our website to which you would like to link. Allow up to one week for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- by use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Diamond Buzz’s logo or other Content will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Modification or Suspension of the Site and Right to Terminate Your Use of the Site
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Site entirely. Any description of features on the Site shall not be considered to be a representation by Diamond Buzz that such features will always be included on the Site. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Site. Accordingly, for any reason, and without notice, all or any part of the Site may become unavailable to you at any time and for any period.
Linked Destinations and Advertising
We do not endorse, and Diamond Buzz expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for, Linked Sites, including with respect to the content, products and services provided by the Linked Sites. Any interactions you have with Linked Sites are between you and the Linked Sites and you agree that Diamond Buzz is not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of any interactions with any such Linked Sites or any claims that you may have against any such Linked Sites.
Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
All contents of the Site including but not limited to texts, design, graphics, interfaces, or code are the property and Copyright of Diamond Buzz. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are proprietary to Diamond Buzz, or other respective owners that have granted Diamond Buzz license to use such marks.
If you believe that any content appearing on the Site, including content created and/or displayed by Diamond Buzz or other material provided through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify us in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with “DMCA Takedown Request” in the subject line.
To be effective, the notification must contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site that is reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify and locate the material;
- how we can contact you, such as your telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material.
Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Diamond Buzz that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Diamond Buzz’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 USC §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Site are continually upgraded and updated. While Diamond Buzz will use commercially reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, Diamond Buzz does not warrant or represent that such information, products and/or services are reliable, accurate, complete, uninterrupted, error-free, secure or free of defects, viruses or bugs. Accordingly, the site is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representation or warranty or condition of any kind and your use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. Diamond Buzz expressly disclaims any warranty or condition, express or implied, regarding the site, information, software, products, services or related graphics, including but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory purpose, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, compatibility, security and accuracy, and all warranties that may arise from a course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade.
Diamond Buzz does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any information, product or service provided, advertised or offered by a third party through the Site or any Linked Site and Diamond Buzz will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any Linked Site. Any such links are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to click on any such links, you acknowledge and agree that you, not Diamond Buzz, are displaying its contents and you access such Linked Sites at your own risk. Diamond Buzz expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from your access to a Linked Site or purchase of goods or services from a Linked Site or any third party. We expressly disclaim all liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided by any social media services in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such social media accounts.
The Site contains strictly opinion-based information. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on the information and other materials included on the Site shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Diamond Buzz reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the services, materials, products, programs and features included therein at any time with or without notice.
These Terms and Conditions and the other agreements referred to herein constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Diamond Buzz with respect to the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Site.
It is our goal to provide you with a first-class user experience, so if you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Effective date: May 3, 2021